Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Monday, July 2, 2012

Peggy Special Gift July 2012 - Pooklet'd for Females

Hiya! Yesterday I saw this awesome hair by Peggy and I wanted to retexture it. Well I retextured it! 










- Females only!
- Available for Teens to Elders
- This is a retexture! Nothing except the textures has been edited/changed
- Polycount is high. Around 12 000 polys.
- Mesh by PeggyZone, textures by Pooklet with my edits, Control Map by Anubis with my edits.
- Package and Sims3pack (thanks to Appleate) formats available.


Package file!


CC used:
- Clothing by Me / SashaJ / Juliana / Anubis / Elexis
- Cosmetics by S-Club PriveeMeElexisMissbonbonEphemeraLemonleaf

18 comments:

  1. Here is the sims3pack version of it ;)!!!

    http://www.mediafire.com/?qra85yk5d7mzi39

    I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO SO SO much!! I love this one, and your retexture is just PERFECT! Thank youu!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your retextures are pretty good for a beginner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Now I don't feel the need to do it! -lazy-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. But I love your stuff and you are always creative. Besides I am heading for a vacation this week, so don't get too slacky! :P

      Delete
    2. Ahh thanks $:. And I have like 3 done just need to take pictures and post xD I'll be posting them this week.

      Delete
    3. I always wonder how you do your creative channels, you know, the holic retextures look so great and colorful. It would take me ages to make something like this

      Delete
  5. Yay! Another amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent retexture, thank you! Any chance you could share the hex codes for the pink and blue hair colors? I am having the hardest time making some of the less natural hair colors, and your blue and pink are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, I'll see what I can do, but you could always use the color wheel. I mean, that's how I picked my colors :D

      Delete
  7. this is soo beautiful! thank you so much ! <3

    ReplyDelete